Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Barwon Health Library can assist you with many of your literature based requirements:
Request a Literature Search
- Barwon Health Members may request literature searches for patient care, teaching, professional development, research, policy/protocol development, or management purposes.
Searching for Literature
- Strategies to help you develop a systematic literature search
Types of Reviews
- Comprehensive list of descriptions of the different review types
- A reference management tool to help you collect your citations
- A tool for developing an evidence based literature search
Grey Literature Searching
- Suggestions for searching for literature that is not found in the clinical databases
Article, Chapter or Book Request
- Almost any book or article you require may be obtained for you via our document delivery service
- We can help you with your copyright questions
Book a Consultation
- Need some help finding information you require? Book a consultation with one of our librarians
These services are only available to members of the Barwon Health Library Services. To join the library click here.