Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Below is a list of frequently asked questions
If your question is not answered by the information below please don't hesitate to contact us so we can help you
Library Services during the COVID19 outbreak
Can I physically access the library?- More info...
What if I need library assistance?- More info...
- There is a Library staff member working on-site at the St Mary's Library & Research Centre during office hours.
- McKellar Centre Library is not currently staffed, but staff are visiting once a week to check on the library
What if I have a book to return?- More info...
- You can still return books to the library. There is a book returns box just outside the door of the library in the St Mary’s Hall, and there is an after-hours book return chute just outside the door of the McKellar Library.
What if I want to borrow a book or have a book on hold?- More info...
- You can visit the libraries to borrow books in person or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know which book/s you require and we will organise the loan for you to pick.
I’m working from home and need to access the library resources
Library Computers for use- More info...
- All computers are networked to the Barwon Health computer system so all Barwon Health programs are available for access with your log-in, including GROW and BOSSNet
- If you are looking for somewhere to do your workplace competencies with no interruptions the library is the place for you
Printing to the library printer- More info...
- Choose 'BH-SECURE-PRINTING' from your list of printers
- You will need to swipe your ID card to fax, scan or copy
- The first time you swipe your ID card at any printer, you will be prompted to enter your computer username and password. You'll only need to do this once
- Currently we are not charging for printing so we ask that you print within reason
Available WiFi- More info...
- The library does not have separate wifi available
- Currently the only wifi available in Barwon Health is the BH free wifi
Books, Journals, Articles Help