Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
St Mary's Hall Meeting Rooms
The room booking system for the Conference Room and Board Room on the ground floor of the St Mary’s Hall has been moved onto the Outlook public folders room booking system so bookings are no longer managed through the library staff.
Through this system you are able see the room availability on the room calendar and manage your own bookings of these spaces moving forward.
There are 2 spaces available in the St Mary's Hall for staff to book for meetings:
- Conference Room - BH-GEL-190MYR-01-Conference
- Board Room - BH-GEL-190MYR-01-Board Room
- Click here for a guide to adding a room to a meeting request
- Click here for a guide of how to add a calendar to Outlook
- Contact the SWARH helpdesk on 1800 479 274, or log a ticket via http://swarhhelp/ for any assistance with room bookings